Food Hygiene

All food and refreshment suppliers (all people supplying, storing and handling) should comply with all relevant health and safety legislation and in particular, food hygiene regulations issued under the Food Safety Act.

The use of any LPG equipment should be done in accordance with HSE guidance.

All relevant paperwork should be submitted to the event organiser in advance of the event, and be available upon request by an environmental health officer.

Relevant Paperwork includes:

  • Public Liability insurance
  • Gas testing certification (CORGI registered)
  • Food Hygiene certificates

The local authority may also require that all food traders details be passes to them in advance of the event. Event organisers should ask their local authority if this applies to them. You can use the Borough guide here to find the contact details for your local authority.